Friday, February 3, 2012

OOPS!!! Clarity Needed

Obviously, I wasn't clear in my message yesterday since several of you think that I'm physically going to Bagamoyo.  I'm sorry for the confusion but laughing cause y'all are just so used to me pickin' up and headin' out that it's natural to assume I'm packin' my bags.

While another trip to Bagamoyo may be somewhere in my future, for the time being I'm staying right here in Mendocino.  These last seven months have been totally amazing for me.

As for my Africa loves, I have agreed to be a channel through which loving energy can be transported from the world to Bagamoyo whether it be in the form of money or simply loving support during their time of crisis.  I gratefully transfer both money and love from you to them and love and gratitude from them back to you.

A great big thank you  to those who have contributed already.  Donations are not the answer to their plight but your generous support will help Masiga, Tashi, and Irham feed the children during their time of crisis.  We all deserve to have one meal in our bellies everyday.  Don't ya think?

The greater assistance that I can be to the Bagamoyo Young Artist Centre is to research Fair Trade Organizations for them.  Find out how to connect them with organizations who can put their beautiful artwork in the hands of buyers around the world.  If anyone has any ins or information about how to work with these organizations, I'll appreciate the information because I'm starting from ground zero.

Until soon.

From Mendocino (and Bagamoyo) with love.  Maybe this is how one bi-locates!  :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment